With regulatory requirements toughening worldwide, your company still needs to comply with the internal rules and requirements even by less regulatory attention. Managing legal and reputational risks is a good reason for having a robust compliance program. And the existence of a lasting culture of compliance demonstrates the impact that truly matters:
- decreasing the likelihood of business misconduct and
- increasing profitability.
Regulated companies, international concerns, but small and medium entities as well need compliance and ethics infrastructure to secure its future.
Advice Group Compliance & Investigations team is here to support you by
- designing an individualized compliance concept;
- recognizing and managing current and future risks;
- conduct business ethically without sacrificing profitability.
In case you have a suspicion about a non-compliance, we carry out internal investigations to establish the facts and protect you and your company in dealing with consequences.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory code impact diagnostic
- Advising management on legal obligations and accountability
- Defense in criminal investigations and fine proceedings in Ukraine
- Providing preventative advice in taxation procedures
- Assisting with company tax audits
- Defense in administrative and criminal court examination as consequences of a tax audit
- As a part of Due Diligence procedure for investors
- Assessment of the existing compliance management system in respect of regulatory and internal requirements
Corporate compliance is more comprehensive than the legal aspects. We provide customized solutions based on our expertise in legislation, finance, tax, audit, management, and mediation.
Advice Group team members have practical experience in manufacturing, agribusiness, IT, retail, construction, and pharmaceutics.
Addressing the compliance issue to our team, you receive interdisciplinary advice on a local and international level using the professional link to Roxin Alliance.
Let focus more on the strategy and growth of your company with our support in operational challenges from advisory to execution.
Read the latest news
Advice Group in "Bronze League" Legal Practice announced the results of the annual rating "TOP 50 leading law firms of Ukraine 2017"! And we have something to brag about. For the first time we have entered the national rating of the "Bronze League" of the leading law...