Corporate Fraud Prevention
Corporate fraud encompasses larceny and misuse of assets, like false sales and purchasing, inventory theft, financial statement enhancing, and corruption, which manifests in companies into kickbacks, illegal gratuities, and conflict of interests as well. And the successful management of your team enables limited protection from third parties’ risks. They may develop directly into significant financial losses or indirectly, by compliance and regulatory violation, into fines, legal costs, and reputational damage.
Because of management attention on other areas in the company than fraud, wrongdoings remain hidden and losses undetected. Preventing corporate fraud needs resources but surely is less expensive than dealing with consequences.
Our Compliance&Investigation team is here to support you by
- conducting comprehensive background-checks of employees and third parties,
- conducting a fraud risk assessment
- design and carrying out of individual internal control tools or establishing the internal control system,
- development and conducting of proactive audit procedures,
- supporting by the design of ethics program, anti-fraud policies, and Fraud awareness training
- establishing reporting programs (hotline, for example).
Stopping fraud before it occurs directly increases the company profit. But shall you already get into difficulties, you can count on our support with an internal investigation, compliance, and internal audit as well. We help to ensure the right balance between controls and empowering employees at your company.
- Pre-employement screening
- Employees bachkground-check
- Assesing the business partner
Fraud risk assessment
- Defining, ranking and prioritizing risks
- Estimating costs of risks
- Clear and griphical reporting
- Individual tailor-made controls
- Surprise audits
- Analytical review
- Internal control system establishing
- Policies development
- Reporting programs (hotline) establishing and support
Preventing corporate fraud needs resources but surely is less expensive than dealing with consequences. We provide customized solutions based on our expertise in legislation, finance, tax, audit, management, and mediation.
Advice Group team members have practical experience in manufacturing, agribusiness, IT, retail, construction, and pharmaceutics.
Addressing the fraud issue to our team, you receive interdisciplinary advice on a local and international level using the professional link to Roxin Alliance.
Let focus more on the strategy and growth of your company with our support in operational challenges from advisory to execution.