LEGAL & ADVISORY
A dispute is never a pleasant occasion, but when it happens, a professional litigator saves time, costs, and reputation. Our team of certified at national BAR attorneys are competent to virtually represent the interests of our clients before any state institutions and organizations in Ukraine and abroad. We litigate in courts, national and international arbitration institutions. When representing our clients, we assume that each matter requires a unique and diligent approach as well as insightful knowledge. We guarantee our clients the legitimacy, transparency, and efficiency in resolving disputes. The team actively pursues all avenues of dispute resolution available and advises clients on choosing the method most suitable for them.
Our professional Attorneys team is here to support you in
- Administrative proceedings
- Commercial litigation
- Civil courts
- White-collar cases
- Criminal proceedings against non-residents in Ukraine
Litigation is always a very delicate and sensitive issue. Therefore functional and robust communication with the customer benefits into the deployment of the most aspired scenarios for a client. Fast reactions and deep dive into materials and details are key to success, which is always in the hands of our attorneys.
- Appeal on customs value estimation on import
- Determining the customs code for products
- Appeal on customs office sanctions
- Legal support on all expertise proceedings
- Representation against customs authorities in courts
- Administrative appeal to tax authorities
- Judicial appeal on results of tax audits
- Appeal on VAT declaration issues
- Judicial resolutions of tax matters
- Judicial resolutions of cases in civil and commercial courts of Ukraine
- Arbitration in Ukrainian and international arbitration institutions
- Representation in the courts of Ukraine
- Resolving cases involving shareholders
- Litigation on the matters with top management
- Arbitration in Ukrainian and international arbitration
- Company representation in HR cases with personnel
- Representation of business in disputes with State Labor Inspection
- Resolution of issues with labor unions
- Dispute resolution of construction cases with controlling authorities
- Litigation on construction cases with local government and other state institutions
- Dispute resolution on ecological matters
- Protection of the business interests in criminal cases on white-collar crimes, representation of a civil claimant
- Advocacy for individuals, top management, and individuals on white-collar crimes
- Dealing with bail proceedings, INTERPOL Red Notices, extradition requests, extradition hearings
- Assets recovery
Criminal proceedings involving non-residents in Ukraine
- Representation on the matters of inheritance
- Civil litigation on the matters of real estate and other property
- Family law practice involving non-resident counterparties or assets abroad
- Advocacy for foreigners in administrative and criminal proceedings, tax, customs, and other sanctions matters
Preventing crises by having proper legal solutions requires resources but indeed is less expensive than dealing with consequences. We provide tailor-made solutions based on experience since 2010 in litigation and dispute resolution under zero tolerance to corruption approach. Thus our reputation will be a part of your defense strategy.
Addressing your case to our team, you receive an interdisciplinary approach to dispute resolution based on significant experience. Our international partnership network contributes to resolving of most complicated transborder cases.
Let your company focus more on the strategy and growth while we resolve the disputes.
Read the latest news
Defense of IT Company within criminal proceeding Team of Advice Group lawyers has successfully defended IT Company within criminal proceeding opened on the grounds of a criminal offense, foreseen by art. 212-1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine,...