Internal audit is not only about the balance between control and trust. It is as well your assurance that the company reaches its goals within the framework of legal and internal rules and values.
Taking the risk is a natural part of each business, and keeping the risk level within your organizational tolerances is an art that shall be realized as a daily routine. It may be challenging to find the right balance between the restrictions and driving value of your enterprise. Using the internal audit for addressing risks, assessing opportunities for improvement, and putting appropriate controls at the right places, you will achieve more by doing less.
Advice Group is here to support you by
- launching the cost-optimized and tailored audit function,
- outsourcing or partnering internal audit process,
- advising on common risk trends and its mitigation with a focus on particular industries and countries,
- designing and carrying out distinct control tools, for example, surprise stock-taking, testing a bidding process, and other issues specified by you.
By special needs, you can rely on our expertise with forensic audits, compliance audits, and internal investigations.
Setting up of internal audit function
- Cost-optimized and tailored design
- Support and advisory during the launching period
Outsourcing and partnering internal audit function
- Providing special expertise for complex projects
- Providing internal audit staff
Distinct control tools and mechanisms
- Design and implementation
- Carry out the surprise audits and tests
Advice Group’s practical understanding of threats and opportunities in manufacturing, agribusiness, IT, retail, construction, and pharmaceutics improves the performance and efficiency of your company.
We provide personalized solutions based on our expertise in legislation, finance, tax, audit, management, and mediation.
Addressing the issue of controls to our team, you receive interdisciplinary advice .
Let focus more on the strategy and growth of your company with our support in operational challenges from advisory to execution.
Read the latest news
Is the Privatization of Dwelling in a Dormitory Possible? Today certain categories of residents of dormitories are denied the opportunity to realize the right to housing guaranteed by Art....